Organic Norland Red Potato
The medium to large tubers with smooth thin red skin with shallow eyes have light-yellow to white flesh and great flavor. They store well and are moderately resistant to scab. This variety was developed at North Dakota State University for northern climates and provides high yields.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
Item Model Number:
7 x 5 x 5 inches.
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.