Timely gift advice from a seasoned pro
Dec 03, 2008 - Amber
As Christmas and Chanukah inch closer to us, us order department people are getting more and more calls from customers looking for that perfect gift. Here are some great ideas for that gardener in your life:
- As always, your easiest option is the brand new Gift Gard. Unlike the old, bulky gift certificates, these gift cards feature a beautiful design, are compact and reloadable, and available in any denomination from $10 up to $500. They are good for any item we carry, and are redeemable online, over the phone or in our retail store. And as always, each gift card comes with a gorgeous full color greeting card, which can be customized with your holiday message.
- Garden tools are also a great option, and are easy to buy. We offer a wide variety of tools to fit anyone’s gift budget, from inexpensive trowels (starting at just $9.99) to the long lasting, high quality Stockton Heath long handled spades, shovels and forks (around $70). We even have a nice selection of children’s tools and accessories for that “budding” gardener in your life.
- Still available (but not for long!) are the long time favorites, the Amaryllis Bulb Gift Kits. These all-inclusive sets come in a sturdy wooden box, making them easy to wrap or ship.
- While we cannot guarantee, at this point, the exact arrival date, our bare root fruit trees are coming back soon! Choose from over 100 different varieties, including the hard-to-find 3-in-1s! Imagine the bounty that will be gathered from a tree bearing three different kinds of fruit!
- Speaking of fruit trees, an essential tool for any harvest is the Long Reach Fruit Picker. This handy tool extends to add almost 10 feet of reach to get those hard to reach apples and pears.
On anything you order, we can include a personalized, hand written greeting card for just $2.49. Choose from 11 different styles, or trust us to pick one for you.
As always, if you have any questions in picking out that perfect gift, just give us a call. We are all happy to help, and we always love receiving Christmas and Chanukah cards from our loyal customers…we always have a wall full of well wishes. We love getting to know our customers on a more personal level!
Happy Holidays from the Peaceful Valley family!