Free Seeds On Online Orders Over $50

Succulents in the Nursery

By on October 19, 2011

Well I didn’t get out this week, but the plants came to me. Here are some great shots I got at our Grass Valley nursery of our newest shipment of succulents.

Colorful Echeveria ‘Afterglow’ and echeveria friends.
Lovely Colors

Pachyphytem amethystianum, Anacampseros rufescens ‘Sunrise’, and a crassula friend.
Little Guys

This is one of those nifty ones that looks like a rock…. in bloom. The “living stone” is only an inch across.
Flowering Rock

This succulent makes its very own web. Can you guess why it’s called Sempervivum arachnoideum?
Webbed Succulent

Sedum
Tiny Flower

Echeveria ‘Blue Curls’
Painted Succulent

Echeveria ‘Violet Queen’
Green Rosette

Sedum
Little Succulent

Echeveria ‘Afterglow’
Neon Edges

Note: Succulents are only available at our local Grass Valley, CA nursery.

K

Oh my. Lithops? Tempting!

Posted by Katie on Oct. 19, 2011 at 1:44:40 PM

Katie, Lots of “living rocks” and other succulents in 2” pots for $1.99. Larger echeverias, aeoniums, and others in 4” pots only $4.99. Hustle on over, going fast!

Posted by GrowOrganic.com on Oct. 20, 2011 at 8:13:36 AM

As you mention that other succulents in 2” pots for $ 1.99. I would like to place an order for 2 Aeonium Sunburst in 2” pots.
Would you process the order?
Thank you, Cathy.

Posted by Cathy on Aug. 02, 2012 at 12:57:26 PM

Hi Charlotte,
As you mentioned that succulents in 2” pots for $1.99. But when I called in and made the oder then the lady said that it is $2.49.
I live in orange county, my area code is 92610. Is the shipping free?
Please let me know what is going on with $1.99
Thank you very much, Cathy.

Posted by cathy on Aug. 02, 2012 at 4:17:01 PM

Cathy, Thank you! To place an order, please contact our Call Center Toll Free 1-888-784-1722. They can get the succulents ordered and shipped for you. I’m not able to do that in the comments here.

Posted by GrowOrganic.com on Aug. 02, 2012 at 4:19:32 PM

Cathy, The succulent prices are lower in the nursery because when we ship succulents we pack them in special containers inside custom boxes. We’re proud of the high quality of our succulents so we pack them with a great deal of care. They are $2.49 for a 2” pot when they are shipped. I hope we can help you with your succulent plans!

Posted by GrowOrganic.com on Aug. 09, 2012 at 2:10:12 PM

P

where may I order online?

Posted by peggy on Apr. 02, 2015 at 11:03:58 AM