Organic Red Potatoes
Developed by Dr. Holm to replace the Sangre's deep eyes. Colorado Rose is a beautiful red skin potato that holds its color in storage and is bigger than the Bison. Easy to peel and excellent mashed. Works great in all the traditional red potato dishes.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
Item Model Number:
7 x 5 x 5 inches.
Product Use Instructions:
Colorado Rose Organic Potato (Lb) Instructions - 160kb
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.